Supervisor: Engineering Manager
BeLuce Canada Inc. provides technologically advanced general and emergency lighting products and luminaries to the North American market.
Reporting to the Engineering Manager, the Technical Support & Quality Assurance is the primary technical go-to contact for the sales team and customers. You will also provide input into current processes and new product development to ensure quality, performance, and compliance.
- Perform electrical testing and evaluation on products and components, per CSA standard.
- Use test findings to initiate product and process improvement and cost savings.
- Develop and maintain knowledge of codes and standards relevant to general and emergency lighting.
- Coordinate the activities of the field service and RMA team.
- Provide technical application support to customers and sales.
- Respond to product troubleshooting questions.
- Provide engineering support to the Production and Quality Control team.
- Support the marketing team by ensuring technical accuracy of product documentation and review of product samples.
- Support purchasing team to develop and maintain specifications for incoming components.
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS
- Minimum of 2 years experience in an electrical design and manufacturing environment
- Diploma in Engineering, an asset
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent knowledge of MS Project, MS Office Suite
- Excellent ability to work in a team
- Strong organization skills
- Motivation, enthusiasm, and optimism
- Experience in an emergency lighting field, an asset
- Experience in a customer service field, an asset