Inside Sales Representative (18-month contract)
BeLuce Canada Inc. is an emergency lighting leader committed to Canadian manufacturing including designing, building, and customizing products.
Reporting to the Inside Sales Manager, the Inside Sales Representative is responsible for their accounts and is responsible for maintaining a high level of customer satisfaction. The Inside Sales Representative is also responsible for building and maintaining relationships with existing and future customers, for overall customer satisfaction, for finding appropriate solution in an efficient and timely manner.
YOUR MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES WILL BE:
- Build solid relationships with customers, including answering phone calls and emails quickly to customer inquiries with courtesy and professionalism.
- Provide information, offer solutions and follow-up with customers regarding product availabilities, cross references, shipment (stock check), proof of delivery, deferred delivery dates, prices
- Order entry and follow-up and RGAs.
- Process and maintain open order report (Back Order Report) on lines of concern and unreasonable delays that do not meet customer expectations. Elevate to Manager if not able to satisfy customer requests.
- Support Outside Sales Representatives for promotions.
- Upselling product categories to existing customers.
- Participate in all sales, marketing meetings and trainings upon request.
- Support maybe required for other regions upon request.
- Any other related tasks maybe required to support the team to maintain high customer service levels.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Proven customer service and sales skills
- Attention to details and organizational skills
- Ability to build lasting relationships with customers
- Positive attitude
- Priority management and time management
- Team work
- Results driven
- Minimum 1 to 2 years’ experience in a customer service &/or Inside Sales role or have a college diploma in business administration, marketing, sales or in a related field.
- Knowledge of MS Office mandatory
- Knowledge of emergency lighting (an asset)
- Knowledge of SAP (an asset)
- French, reading and writing (an asset)