Administrative Coordinator (GTA & surrounding area)
BeLuce Canada Inc. (formerly Beghelli) is an emergency lighting leader committed to Canadian manufacturing including designing, building, and customizing products.
Reporting to the Specifications Manager, you will be responsible for assisting the Specifications Manager with calling on engineers, architects, and designers in Southwest Ontario to have BeLuce Emergency Lighting and Lighting products specified on projects. This position will be mostly remote, once a week at the office.
- Create and maintain excel spreadsheets and PowerPoints for the Specifications Manager
- Assist Quotes with clarifications needed on job closings
- Establish and maintain a good working relationship with specifiers in the GTA and surrounding areas such as engineers, architects, designers, to ensure that BeLuce Emergency Lighting products are specified on projects
- Assist sales team with pre and post tender information
- Identify and contact new specifiers establishing and growing business relationship
- Keep informed of products and new technologies through internal training, eternal courses, etc.
- Knowledge of project closing process
- Knowledge of Controls/Building Automation Systems
- Must be able to work well under pressure
- Other duties as assigned
- University or College graduate in Communications, Business, or related field
- Lighting Knowledge – IES / LC Certification is an asset
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office
- Proficiency with AGI32, Proficiency with CAD is an asset
- Interpersonal skills, team player
- Excellent communication and skills
- Time management skills and ability to multitask a must